Credit for legal entities is a credit for companies planning to develop their business, as well as for entrepreneurs only planning to start business. Credit is secured by an immovable property located in the Republic of Latvia.
Clear contractual conditions;
Rapid procedure for examining applications;
Remote contract signing;
Less bureaucratic procedures;
- Individual offers;
- Favorable interest rate;
- Flexible loan repayment and extension terms;
Disbursement on the day of signature of the contract;
Individual assistance and different solutions in case of problems with loan repayment;
Loan processing costs are added to the total loan amount;
Credit holidays up to 6 months;
- Favorable conditions for increasing loan amount;
- Remote application processing.
- The loan amount is granted up to 70% of the market value of the real estate;
- Maturity from 1 month to 20 years;
- The loan is granted to persons aged 18;
- A loan is granted against real estate registered in the territory of Latvia, regardless of the condition and location of the real estate.
- Real estate registered in the territory of Latvia;
- Valid identity document (passport or ID card) and residence permit (for non-residents).
Payment of debts