Credit for legal entities is a credit for companies planning to develop their business, as well as for entrepreneurs only planning to start business. Credit is secured by an immovable property located in the Republic of Latvia.
- Company’s registration certificate
- Articles of association
- Operative balance sheet
- Title document (land register certificate)
- Copy of technical inventory file
- Last bill for communal payments
- Immovable property assessment that may not be older than 120 days at the time of submission, performed by the company’s accepted assessor (Latio, Interbaltija, Arco Real Estate). (At the request )