Credit for performance of economic activities is suitable for anyone performing economic activities and, in taking the credit, is interested in receiving an attractive interest rate. Additionally, executing this credit, it is possible to start the first credit payment with the third month, thus obtaining an opportunity to invest received credit in economic activities, develop activities and start repaying the credit when cash flow will have stabilized.
- Title document (land register certificate, certificate of title before privatization of a residential house)
- Copy of technical inventory file (if property is registered in land register)
- Owner’s passport and copy of spouse’s passport
- Last bill for communal payments
- If amount exceeds 100 minimum monthly wages, certificate of the State Revenue Service must be submitted