This is an opportunity to receive credit for purchasing an apartment or a house sold at immovable property auctions. I. e., there are many immovable properties that have came to auctions due to various reasons. There, as we know, the one offering the highest bid on specific immovable property receives it. In order to participate in auctions, auction participant must have free available financial assets, since banks do not credit such transactions due to various reasons. Of course, not everyone immediately has sufficient free available financial assets, in order to be able to participate in immovable property auction. Therefore, West Kredit offers an opportunity to receive credit exactly for participation in immovable property auction – funds, in order to participate in bidding. This is a unique offer – people are able to receive unavailable financial assets as a credit for purchasing immovable property at auction.
- Credit amount: unlimited
- Credit repayment term: 20 years
- Credit application
- Immovable property assessment copy (assessment prepared for auction and kept by its organizer – sworn bailiff or insolvency administrator)
- Auction act (if auction has already taken place)
- Passports of borrower and spouse
- If amount exceeds 100 minimum monthly wages, certificate of the State Revenue Service must be submitted