This is an opportunity to receive credit for purchasing an apartment or a house sold at immovable property auctions. I. e., there are many immovable properties that have came to auctions due to various reasons. There, as we know, the one offering the highest bid on specific immovable property receives it. In order to participate in auctions, auction participant must have free available financial assets, since banks do not credit such transactions due to various reasons. Of course, not everyone immediately has sufficient free available financial assets, in order to be able to participate in immovable property auction. Therefore, West Kredit offers an opportunity to receive credit exactly for participation in immovable property auction – funds, in order to participate in bidding. This is a unique offer – people are able to receive unavailable financial assets as a credit for purchasing immovable property at auction.
Clear contractual conditions;
Rapid procedure for examining applications;
Remote contract signing;
Less bureaucratic procedures;
- Individual offers;
- Favorable interest rate;
- Flexible loan repayment and extension terms;
Disbursement on the day of signature of the contract;
Individual assistance and different solutions in case of problems with loan repayment;
Loan processing costs are added to the total loan amount;
Credit holidays up to 6 months;
- Favorable conditions for increasing loan amount;
- Remote application processing.
- The loan amount is granted up to 70% of the market value of the real estate;
- Maturity from 1 month to 20 years;
- The loan is granted to persons aged 18;
- A loan is granted against real estate registered in the territory of Latvia, regardless of the condition and location of the real estate.
- Real estate registered in the territory of Latvia;
- Valid identity document (passport or ID card) and residence permit (for non-residents).