A mortgage loan is one of the most sought-after options for obtaining a financial loan, which allows you to quickly obtain the necessary funds. To put it simply, the meaning of mortgage loan is that real estate serves as loan collateral and thus it is possible to borrow a significantly higher amount of money than by choosing short-term loans or consumer credit. A mortgage loan will allow you to obtain funds for a long-awaited home repair, car purchase or even starting your own business in a cost-effective way. How to use the obtained loan amount is up to you, moreover, the mortgage loan also allows you to get more flexible repayment terms.
Clear contractual conditions;
Rapid procedure for examining applications;
Remote contract signing;
Less bureaucratic procedures;
- Individual offers;
- Favorable interest rate;
- Flexible loan repayment and extension terms;
Disbursement on the day of signature of the contract;
Individual assistance and different solutions in case of problems with loan repayment;
Loan processing costs are added to the total loan amount;
Credit holidays up to 6 months;
- Favorable conditions for increasing loan amount;
- Remote application processing.
- The loan amount is granted up to 70% of the market value of the real estate;
- Maturity from 1 month to 20 years;
- The loan is granted to persons aged 18;
A loan is granted against real estate registered in the territory of Latvia, regardless of the condition and location of the real estate.
- Real estate registered in the territory of Latvia;
- Valid identity document (passport or ID card) and residence permit (for non-residents).
Payment of debts